Automotive Sales Professionals
Employer: Wolfe Automotive Group
Date Posted: December 27, 2022
Resilient results-driven Automotive Sales Professional with excellent sales and communication skills, highly motivated with a sense of ambition, well organized with attention to detail, have a passion for delivering a premium customer experience, a strong desire to learn, and most of all, a high performing team player gunning for success. An excellent track record as an Automotive Sales Consultant. And you can legally work in Canada.
Wolfe Automotive Group invites you to apply for these opportunities!
The "Fine Print"
- Industry-leading Compensation Structure
- Team Building Events, i.e. Go-Karting, bowling at Reds, Wolfe University - impress your colleagues.
- Dealership Sponsored Events – food trucks, barbeques, potlucks, etc.
- Extensive company-paid OEM training and advancement opportunities.
- Group health benefits., including dental
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Three Weeks of Paid vacation
- A flexible, fun and supportive work environment!
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Matching RRSP Contribution
Automotive Service Technician
Employer: Big Lakes Dodge
City: High Prairie
Date Posted: March 5, 2021
Big Lakes Dodge in High Prairie is hiring for a major position. We are seeking an Automotive Service Technician to join our team!
If you are looking for a great work environment, small town camaraderie as well as the opportunity for growth then Big Lakes Dodge is the place for you!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Group benefit plan
- Training and guidance for long term success
- Fun and positive work environment
*Successful individual must have automotive technical experience, a valid driver’s license and be able to:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Keep service advisors advised of the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Individual will be expected to have excellent communication skills as well as a professional and positive attitude.
Preference given to candidates with interprovincial red seal and Chrysler experience, but would consider and train all other interested candidates including apprentices.
If you are interested in being a part of our team please contact Chris at (780) 523-5007.