Automotive Service Technician
Date Posted: March 26, 2018
Expires: Apr 21, 2018
Licensed Automotive Service Technician
The Cam Clark Group, requires an Automotive Service Technician for our Old’s location. This is a full-time position, requiring a valid driver’s license. Experience at a Ford dealership will receive priority.
The successful candidate must have completed the Apprenticeship program and be a registered Automotive Technician. Candidate should have the ability to work within a team driven environment as an individual, efficient problem-solving skills, quality oriented & strong communication skills.
Qualified applicants will be able to perform diagnosis and repairs on automobiles with a high level of integrity, possess up-to-date technical knowledge, ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures along with verbal and written communication skills.
The Cam Clark Auto Group offers a competitive wage, production incentive, comprehensive benefit package, incredible team environment and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should only apply. Please submit resume via email.
Employer: Bridge City Chrysler
City: Lethbridge, AB
Date Posted: January 2, 2018
Expires: Apr 21, 2018
PROFESSIONAL SALES CONSULTANT
If you are looking to get your foot in the door, make a career change, or apply your skills and experience to further your sales career, we are the company for you. We are looking for people that are highly driven to succeed, energetic and personable and able to maintain high integrity in all that they do.
About the Company:
Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT is a full service automotive franchise selling new and quality pre-owned vehicles. We have been serving Lethbridge and Area for 30 years. We are also the only franchise dealership in Lethbridge to have both a new vehicle and a used vehicle indoor showroom. Bridge City is the #1 dealer in Lethbridge for new and used vehicle sales with a vehicle inventory of over 500 units.
- Previous automotive sales experience is not required for this position. Candidates with experience in customer service, financial services, mortgage, and restaurant industries have many of the required skills for an automotive sales career.
- Long-term sales career focus
- Honest character with integrity and high ethical standards
- Good personal skills, enthusiastic and energetic
- Reliable, dependable and able to stay on task
- Highly motivated and hard working
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Benefits of working at Bridge City:
- $9000 training allowance in the first 90 days
- Lethbridge's most aggressive commission and bonus pay plan rewarding you with up to 40% of the profit plus bonuses!
- Including a Levels Recognition Program that increasingly rewards high-performing sales consultants with outstanding incentives, bonuses and privileges
- Average sales person making $60,000 - $80,000/year with potential for $100,000/year or more
- Lethbridge’s highest volume dealership
- Extensive on the job training provided to help ensure individual growth and success
- Possible signing bonus & relocation bonus for out of town candidates
- Comprehensive health and dental plan available
- Exciting, fast paced, and supportive work environment
If you are interested in this position, contact us for more details about this exciting opportunity! Apply online at www.bridgecitychrysler.com, in person or via email.