The Motors Dealers’ Association of Alberta is pleased to bring a host of new services to our members for 2022.
Our alliance with Automotivaters enables us to offer a member-driven program to strengthen our dealers who need resources for staff recruitment, development, onboarding and best practices.
Our Dealer Input Plan is agile and dynamic to adjust programs to the dealers' needs and respond quickly to deliver those services.
Who is Automotivaters?
They are a Canadian-based training and consulting company with a global reach delivering the most current and relevant content to dealers.
What do they provide for us?
CHOICE! Our members are very diverse in their needs and requirements.
Some of us:
- Are very independent and do 100% of our non-OEM training in-house.
- Want to get new hires up to speed fast
- Are looking for a quality eLearning Course for Sales Consultants
- Would like live, high-quality Online Live training to reduce costs
- Want only live in-store training. Face to Face for us!
- Want to improve fixed operations performance
- Want their sales team to become strong at marketing themselves with SM tools
- Want a management development training path to build a strong team
- Want to recruit more high-quality staff this year
- Need Wellbeing resources to help their staff become the best version of themselves!
We have some outstanding options that you can leverage, right now.
Choose from existing and proven modules to get your staff exactly what they need. Ask for a discussion to customize a program for your needs. (Don’t buy the shirts you don’t like!) Ask to be part of the steering group to bring shared content to the group through our MDA SmartTank!
Visit the website noted below to learn more about what Automotivators can provide your dealership in both virtual and in-person training.
We are launching this partnership by offering a series of Sales Consultant and Sales Manager Training programs on-line in March and April. We will expand our curriculum for the balance of the year based on member feedback.
If you choose to participate in the early launch events in March or April, the MDA Education Foundation will offer a rebate of $200 to each dealer-member, paid participant who successfully completes the program.
Secure your spot by visiting the link above.