CARFAX is Canada’s definitive source of vehicle history information for consumers, car dealers, and the automotive industry. CARFAX helps used vehicle buyers and sellers make informed decisions by drawing on billions of data records to produce detailed vehicle history reports.
Car dealers, major vehicle manufacturers, finance and insurance companies, auto auctions and dealer associations, consumers, provincial departments and ministries of transportation, and law enforcement rely on CARFAX every day to see the whole picture on used vehicles.
A CARFAX Canada vehicle history report helps you determine whether the vehicle you’re considering is the right fit for you. Reports can include the following information:
- Service records
- Damage and repair records
- Police reported accidents
- Odometer readings
- Canadian registration and branding
- Manufacturer recalls
- Actively stolen vehicle checks
- Import records
- United States history from CARFAX
- Plus, the Verified report option provides lien records