Big Lakes Dodge in High Prairie is hiring for a major position. We are seeking an Automotive Service Technician to join our team!
If you are looking for a great work environment, small town camaraderie as well as the opportunity for growth then Big Lakes Dodge is the place for you!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Group benefit plan
- Training and guidance for long term success
- Fun and positive work environment
*Successful individual must have automotive technical experience, a valid driver’s license and be able to:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Keep service advisors advised of the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Individual will be expected to have excellent communication skills as well as a professional and positive attitude.
Preference given to candidates with interprovincial red seal and Chrysler experience, but would consider and train all other interested candidates including apprentices.
If you are interested in being a part of our team please contact Chris at (780) 523-5007.