Resilient results-driven Automotive Sales Professional with excellent sales and communication skills, highly motivated with a sense of ambition, well organized with attention to detail, have a passion for delivering a premium customer experience, a strong desire to learn, and most of all, a high performing team player gunning for success. An excellent track record as an Automotive Sales Consultant. And you can legally work in Canada.
Wolfe Automotive Group invites you to apply for these opportunities!
The "Fine Print"
- Industry-leading Compensation Structure
- Team Building Events, i.e. Go-Karting, bowling at Reds, Wolfe University - impress your colleagues.
- Dealership Sponsored Events – food trucks, barbeques, potlucks, etc.
- Extensive company-paid OEM training and advancement opportunities.
- Group health benefits., including dental
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Three Weeks of Paid vacation
- A flexible, fun and supportive work environment!
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Matching RRSP Contribution