Associate Member Benefits
Listing on the MDA Associate Membership Directory / MDA Website: www.mdaalberta.com
- All MDA Members are encouraged to prioritize their business with Associate Members over non-members because they have invested in the Association by supporting the MDA’s industry and government relations efforts.
Use of the MDA Logo and “Associate Member in Good Standing” in your advertising and marketing to MDA Members
- Associate Membership is considered an endorsement by the Board and full membership. The onus is on your organization to promote itself, but many members appreciate the support and the fact that associates have been vetted and approved, with references checked, by the Board of Directors.
- Most members inquire with the Association about membership status prior to engaging new suppliers.
Access to the MDA Membership Roster
- Includes contact information for all 380+ Dealer Members (over 90% of franchised dealerships in Alberta and the Territories) and all Associate Members.
- Contact information includes names of Dealer Principals and General Managers, phone, fax, physical address, website, and email information for each member. This roster is available as an Excel spreadsheet structured for easy utilization for mail merges, broadcast emails, faxes, etc.
Receipt of the MDA’s monthly electronic Newsletter
- Upon approval as an Associate Member, your company will be announced in the “New Members” section.
- When available, you are eligible to purchase banner advertising space in the monthly newsletter for a low monthly fee. (NOTE: Currently sold-out)
One complimentary distribution of an electronic advertising piece to all MDA Dealer Members
- This is a broadcast email distribution dedicated to your business.
- Content is developed and provided by your company.
Annual Chairperson’s Tour Associate Member Info Page
- Member meetings throughout the province.
- Opportunity to include single page information/advertising document for distribution to dealers in attendance.
Eligible to have staff participate in MDA Training Programs
- Automotive Management Certificate Program through SAIT School of Business
- Keys to Communication Receptionist Training
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Training and others
Eligible to participate as a sponsor in all MDA events
- The Association, in partnership with BC and Saskatchewan, host an annual Dealer Summit
Associate Member Code of Conduct
Associate Members are required to follow our MDA Associate Member Code of Conduct.
- Please download our MDA Associate Member Code of Conduct form here.
- Sign and date the MDA Code of Conduct form
- Scan and upload your signed copy in the Code of Conduct section of the Associate Member Application below
Associate Member Application